When you need us
BlackRook’s consultants have a genuine track record in helping people at all levels successfully navigate media interviews – from celebrities in the spotlight, to MPs and business leaders.
We’re working right now for broadcasters and coming into daily contact with spokespeople trying to deliver their messages with confidence and clarity.
Some manage to do that. Some don’t…
BlackRook can help you if you need to:
- Prepare for a specific announcement, product launch or PR campaign
- Develop your spokespeople into respected industry commentators
- Coach a senior executive to undertake a particular print, online or broadcast interview
- Refine and refresh the interview skills of your board-level executives
- Help your technical experts build successful relationships with key trade media
- Enhance the interview techniques and abilities of your press office or public affairs teams
- Be confident that frontline staff including receptionists, PAs and call centre managers can handle media enquiries expertly and efficiently
- Ensure business continuity or site leadership teams can manage the media in the event of a major incident or emergency
- Make sure your senior spokespeople would be able to communicate their key messages and cope with the media in a crisis
- Test the effectiveness of your spokespeople and media response through a live crisis exercise
BMW MINI - BlackRook Media helped the company prepare for the launch of the next generation of Mini: Autumn 2013 - Spring 2014BlackRook Media will prepare you for every scenario What we do in training will protect you from the wrong sort of coverage, prepare you for encounters with journalists and perhaps teach you something about yourself too. We've teamed up with like-minded professionals in the media and the theatre to offer a unique, enjoyable and testing experience that'll leave you confident and very much 'in the know'.
Industry experience that mattersSAINSBURY'S - BlackRook Media's sister company The Harlequin Game has provided team building and presentation training for 80 staff of Sainsbury's Nectar Card marketing company i2C. Good spokespeople are trained, not born. These are the people who build reputations Just as poor spokespeople can ruin your credibility
Please click through the FaceBook and YouTube social media icons throughout this website to view dozens more BlackRook Media videos.